IT ProSteer is hiring. We are looking for bright brains to join a telecom project focused on mobile phones software!
Being 17 years on the market, the product team have developed exclusive software and hardware solutions for the mobile phones servicing. The product is a confident market leader and is used all over the world. And now they are ready to welcome new team members.
Challenging tasks and creative thinking, constant research and brainstorming, passionate work in a group of professionals and experts in the field. This is a real possibility to find solutions to unsolvable problems, by accepting challenges that scare off many of the market players!
What we are looking for:
• 4+ years of commercial experience with C++ programming (at least C++11);
• Development for both Windows and Linux operating systems;
• Experience with GNU g++ compiler;
• Experience with wxWidgets Framework (C++);
• Experience with gRPC Framework (C++);
• Experience with SQL databases (such as MySQL);
• Understanding of computer/smartphone/tablet hardware;
• Experience with USB communication;
• Strong knowledge of programming concepts;
• Debugging/troubleshooting skills;
• Good analytical, algorithmic, and optimization skills;
• Self-motivated and fast learner.
Would be a plus
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subjects;
• Experience with ARM Linux platform (such as Android);
• Experience with libusb;
• Experience with scripting languages (Perl/Python);
• Understanding of executable formats (such as ELF);
• Understanding of cyphers (RSA/AES) and hash functions (SHA);
• Experience with reverse engineering tools (IDA/Ghidra).
• Being responsible for the whole project;
• Developing client/server software modules and features;
• Actively participate in architecture decisions;
• Potentially, coordinate other teammates;
• Write code documentation.
• Challenging project and collaborative environment;
• Professional development;
• 20 work days of paid vacation and paid sick leaves;
• Comfortable office with modern infrastructure;
• Competitive salary and inspiring bonus system.
Our office may not be huge and crowded, but people come here to stay. Some of them have been with us for more than 10 years! Join the team of professionals!