US-Based start-up Propertymate is a marketplace that helps homebuyers to find, compare, and buy new construction homes. We are driven by the goal of building the main destination for new construction homebuyers in the US to decrease the homeownership barrier.
We are looking for a passionate backend software engineer with a passion to build modern backend systems, the ability to innovate, and a willingness to experiment and grow. You will join a company in the early stages of its technological build-up and building a world-class product. At this stage, you’ll take part in making far-reaching engineering decisions about core systems and project architecture.
- At least 3 years of development experience
- Strong knowledge of scalable backend API architecture, best practices, and tools
- Development experience in Node.js, Go or other mainstream programming languages
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, or other RDBMS
- Write scalable, reliable, and high-performance code
- Making weighted architectural decisions using wide range of modern technologies
- Solve business problems using a wide set of tools
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence across the entire organization
- Drive improvements across the software stack
Will be a plus:
- Experience with nest.js, gRPC
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, and modern DevOps tools
What we propose:
- US-based, fast-growing start-up with the friendly atmosphere
- Stock option plan available
- Strong financial package, paid vacation (21 days), and sick leaves
- Regular salary review
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible schedule (no tracking system)
- Training at the expense of the company
- Free English courses and speaking club with a native.