Promodo is the № 1 performance marketing and analytics agency in Ukraine, and we are also in the top ten in all other areas according to the IAB 2021 rating.
We have the highest expertise in Ukraine for the development of eCommerce-marketplaces: 9 out of 10 leading players are our customers. We do not only online marketing in our performance, but also specialize in creating strategies, developing creative and increasing brand awareness in the media.
What do you get when you join the Promodo team?
Transparent communication. Open position of the top management, which gives understanding of the company’s strategy and importance of each team member’s success.
Stability and safety. Support for colleagues and their families during the war, vacation compensation and official employment.
Format of work. Full-time employment. The ability to work remotely or in one of the open offices of the company (Kyiv, Lviv).
Development. Teaching in the Promodo Academy. Sharing experience between colleagues and participation in professional conferences.
Growth. Regular assessment center and performance reviews to improve the grades, review tasks and the level of remuneration. Personal development plan. Internal contests for all managerial positions.
What will you do?
- develop and implement search engine optimization and website promotion strategies based on the client’s business goals;
- forecast the budget and assess the effectiveness of costs;
- analyze the effectiveness and respond quickly to any changes in the implementation of promotion;
- mentor junior specialists from the team, delegate tasks and control their quality, train the team.
Knowledge and experience required of you:
- English level (written, spoken): Upper Intermediate/B2 and higher. The interview will be conducted in English;
- 5+ years of experience in a SEO role, including experience in conducting foreign projects;
- you are a passionate search marketer who is knowledgeable about up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and digital marketing;
- excellent knowledge and experience with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Analytics and Google Search Console;
- advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel) and Google Drive;
- basic knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- quantitative, pragmatic, and methodical in your approach to SEO;
- ability and invigorate to analyze data at scale;
- results-driven and strong business acumen;
- excellent communicating skills. You feel comfortable negotiating and persuading others to resolve conflicts in the best interest of SEO priorities and goals;
- exceptional organizational skills and feel comfortable leading multiple complex projects simultaneously from ideation to execution;
- you work well with many types of people and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you’re driven by challenges — you should definitely come to us!