• At least 3+ years of experience as PHP/JS developer.
• Strong knowledge of PHP7, MySQL, HTML, CSS3, JavaSсript, AJAX.
• OOP: knowledge of theory and ability to apply practically.
• Knowledge of design patterns.
• Knowledge of up-to-date approaches to the construction of WEB-applications based on MVC frameworks (Laravel).
• Knowledge of modern JS libraries and frameworks(Angular 7 and TypeScript).
• CSS coding experience.
• Intermediate English level (written and spoken).
• Analytical skills, ability to work with project requirements.
• Proactive attitude, dedication and aspiration.
• Additional knowledge of NodeJS, and MongoDB is a plus
• Competitive salary.
• Official employment.
• Monthly performance bonuses.
• Free lunches every day.
• Cozy and convenient working place. Our office is close to the city center and subway station.
• Corporate team building events.
• PHP and JS applications development.
• Acting as a part of development team in a big online casino project.
Program-Ace invites experienced Middle PHP Full Stack Developer to join our team.
Our corporate portfolio involves various MMO and HTML5 games, on-line casinos, highly-loaded platforms, custom online shopping websites, mobile websites, PhoneGap/Ionic applications, custom back-end and adaptive front-end solutions for a broad spectrum of businesses.
Program-Ace is an innovation-oriented IT company that specializes in virtual and mixed reality apps development, creation of Virtual Training & 3D Simulations, Games, R&D field and particularly in high-quality 2D and 3D technologies, web, mobile, desktop, and cross-platform solutions.
We encourage democratic and participative management style in our company. You will enjoy working with us because it is interesting, funny and homelike.