Today we are looking for a great Senior Full-stack Game developer to join our dream team :)
Program-Ace is a team of professionals that is capable of bringing the most ambitious ideas to life. And this cool, talented, creative, and continually growing team needs a Senior Full-stack Game developer.
- Proven experience building accessible web pages or games in HTML5;
- Experience working with screen readers and mobile accessibility features;
- Experience working with WebGL engines such as PlayCanvas, PixiJS or Phaser;
- Familiarity with SQL and noSQL databases such as MySQL or MongoDB;
- Experience working with either AWS or Azure;
- Strong team player with good communication skills;
- Good organization skills and the ability to self manage;
- English level — Advance!
- Accurately estimating tasks and assisting other team members with the team with their own estimates;
- Attending and contributing to sprint planning & retrospective meetings;
- Discussing technically challenging features and advising on the best technologies/tools to use going forward;
- Writing and maintaining high quality code;
- Writing technical documentation for clients and developers;
- Troubleshoot, debug and update software;
- Build accessible features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Competitive salary;
- Paid 24-day vacation;
- Sick leave compensation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Team buildings;
- Performance reviews with possible salary raises.
We will be glad to answer all questions and invite you to the first stage of the interview!
Methods of contact with us:
— Telegram: @Recruiter_PA
— Mail: [email protected]
If you want to know more about us, go to the link: program-ace.com