- Proven (by results) experience in digital marketing and SEO for at least 3 years at IT/tech companies;
- English: Upper-intermediate
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, on-page & off-page optimization, and Google’s algorithm;
- Experience in technical audit;
- Proficiency with SMM, content marketing, PR, blogging.
- Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.);
- Experience with SEO software (Semrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, ScreamingFrog, Yoast, etc);
- Creating collateral materials for a sales team;
- Take part in developing lead generation strategy;
- Generating maximum of MQLs per month using digital channels;
- Close cooperation with a Content Writer, Sales Managers, other departments;
- Technical mindset, research, and analytical skills;
- Strong team player with initiative, and a solution-oriented approach.
Would be a plus:
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS;
- Experience working with WordPress-based websites;
- Basic graphic design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Digital marketing/SEO strategy development & implementation;
- Content gap analysis;
- Competitor auditing;
- Technical SEO analysis;
- Schema markup and featured snippets implementation;
- Execute link building and outreach;
- Take part in brand building;
- Actionable reporting.
— Competitive salary;
— Paid 24-day vacation;
— 100% Sick leave compensation;
— Flexible working hours;
— Team buildings;
— Performance reviews with possible salary raises.