We are looking for a talented C++ Unreal Engine Developer
• Knowledge of Blueprint, C++;
• Experience with VR (Vive, Oculus);
• Experience in optimizing projects for mobile applications;
• Knowledge of multiplayer development using UE Online Subsystem (local, Steam, Oculus);
• 2 years working with Unreal Engine 4 on both level design and engine/game programming;
• Understanding of versioning and repository best practices;
• Strong 3D math, optimization, debugging, and problem-solving skills;
• Knowledge of classical algorithms, data structures, and design patterns;
• Experience with other project management tools and techniques (Agile / Scrum, Jira / Trello, Hansoft & Shotgun, etc.);
• Written and spoken English (at least Intermediate level).
Would be a plus:
• Experience with Playfab/GameSparks/Photon;
• Experience in the development of Plugins;
• Experience with Voice Chat.
• Porting UE4 app from Oculus Rift to Oculus Quest;
• Aid project management team with scoping and task estimation;
• Design innovative implementations of the desired functionality;
• Collaborate with other developers to evaluate project requirements.
The Program-Ace team eagerly awaits you! For more details, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com or by completing the form on our website lnkd.in/dRPmGfY. We will be happy to fill you in!