Profit Whales is a marketing agency for Amazon brands, that helps them grow their Amazon business and scale it on Amazon.
We work with passionate people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find new ways to accelerate Amazon’s business for our clients. Our central values are people and the team. We are constantly searching for outstanding result-oriented individuals who will directly impact our products and businesses. As our company grows and we attract more and more clients, our employees get a real chance to constantly develop their skills and grow as professionals, as well as increase their income.
We are looking for Project Manager Team Lead, who is a confident, strong, stress-resistant person with critical thinking who can take responsibility for the processes and results in the department and shows visible leadership qualities.
Skills you’ll need:
- Experience in E-Commerce / Digital Marketing — 2+ years;
- Fluent English is a must: Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- Ability to work with Google programs / CRM system / Analytical&Marketing system;
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to negotiate;
- Flexibility in changing environment;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Experience in requirements analysis;
- Experience in effective managing of team processes;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Strategic thinking, initiative, and good decision-making skills;
- Task management and prioritization;
- Experience with the Amazon platform will be a plus.
- Leading the teams;
- Facilitating team communication towards the business goals;
- Finding a balance between speed and quality;
- Identify the client’s needs;
- Communicate and strengthen relationships with the clients;
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Lead the team to achieve the project’s strategic goals;
- Plan activities and resources to achieve the set development and improvement goals;
- Set up short-term and long-term goals for the team;
- Adjust processes and keep up team motivation;
- Monitor team performance;
- Analyze and manage project risks;
- Manage reports and necessary documentation;
- Monitor overall progress and use of resources and initiate corrective action where necessary;
- Apply change control and configuration management processes;
- Maintain an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact;
- Adopt and apply appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards.
Company page on DOU:
If you feel this is what you have been seeking, you are welcome to join our team!
Send your CV and a message with salary expectations.