— Commercial experience 1+ year.
— Expert level and hands-on experience in React.js, its core principles, and popular React.js workflows;
— Familiarity with Git and code branching models;
— Experience of working with Laravel.
— Able and willing to learn fast and apply new knowledge in work.
— Be part of building software for tens of thousand Amazon sellers around the world.
— Competitive salary.
— Comfortable office location (near Pechersk Metro station).
— Comfortable working environment.
• Designing and developing key front-end components of our products.
• Providing input to technical writers.
• Assisting functional and technical testers.
• Working closely with the interaction designers.
• Understanding the end user’s needs, have an eye for design and can implement UI functionality that is visually pleasing and pixel perfect.
Software to automate the creation and managing advertising campaigns for sellers on Amazon marketplace. We are passionate to help tens of thousands of sellers around the world to grow their business with our data-driven algorithms.