- Advanced level of English;
- 2+ years of experience in B2B SaaS software sales (inbound/outbound/LinkedIn) or business development. Closing experience is a must;
- C-level communication experience (CEO, CTO, CPO);
- Strong understanding of sales/lead generation best practices and processes;
- Understanding of web/mobile software development, software integration processes;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- Outstanding verbal, visual, and written communication skills, with an ability to explain complex things simply.
- Familiarity with WebRTC technology and video conferencing systems;
- Experience in enterprise sales;
- Experience in building and managing sales teams;
- Basic knowledge in business analysis and marketing;
- Startups experience.
- The salary rate is 1000$ + interest % after the trial period;
- Employment package: 25-work-days paid vacation + 10 days of sick leave;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Opportunity to take part in a marketing decision-making process;
- Work in a well-motivated team;
- Flexible work schedule.
- Sale Proficonf WebRTC video conferencing integration and embedded on websites/apps via REST API, iframe API for the USA/Europe market;
- Develop, validate and implement sales strategies and techniques;
- Work closely with CBDO, Customer Support, Marketing, and Product teams to drive growth;
- Ensure rapid interaction with inbound leads and potential partners via video call, email, phone, social, etc;
- Manage full sales cycle from lead to close;
- Build strong relationships with people and guide them through the value of Proficonf’s platform (you should become a product expert);
- Experiment with cold lead gen into your sales pipeline, both manually and with automation services;
- Manage our CRM and ensure exceptional data upkeep;
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements;
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals and constantly increase sales conversion rates;
- Prepare monthly sales reports.
Proficonf is a video conferencing platform based on WebRTC technology.
We are developing simple and flexible Proficonf video calls embedded on websites and apps via REST API, and iframe API. We focus primarily on the global e-learning, telemedicine, virtual events, and remote working market.
We are looking for personally motivated people to pursue a career in sales, easygoing, and who are up to a challenge and growth.