Our client is a global business with its headquarters and production facilities in the Netherlands. This is the inspiring place where craftsmanship, passion and creativity are united. Their company started out as a small group and has grown into an international printing platform. In addition to developing online software, the client’s company produces products in-house and stands for reliability and providing first class service.
We are working on business and consumer solutions that consolidate all print stages, from design to production, into one smooth flow.
▪ Competitive salary
▪ Sick and personal leave
▪ Flexible working hours
▪ Flexible working location (Remote/Office/Mixed)
▪ Technical equipment
▪ Professional development and regular Performance Appraisals
▪ English courses
▪ Health Insurance
▪ Online courses
▪ Corporate events, tech talks and so on
▪ 5+ years of software engineering experience
▪ Proficiency in Go (2+ years of experience)
▪ Solid knowledge of architecture patterns
▪ Knowledge of APIs development
▪ AWS Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, API Gateway
▪ Experience with NoSQL and/or SQL databases
▪ Experience building REST-based services
▪ Experience building microservices and/or serverless applications
▪ Node.js and TypeScript skills
▪ Knowledge of unit testing
▪ Strong desire to develop high-quality code
▪ At least intermediate strong level of English
▪ Collaborate with experienced engineers, designers and PO to produce high-quality, scalable and clean software for image and video enhancement
▪ Be involved in all phases of the development lifecycle
▪ Build and enhance the distributed back-end platform, maintaining a high level of performance.
Proffiz is a web and mobile software engineering company of dedicated professionals based in Ukraine and Poland. Throughout years of passionate work, we create software solutions for Fintech, Workforce, Print, Photo&Image, and other industries. At Proffiz we strive to deliver top-quality of our work and are looking for exceptional talent to join us. If you are excited about the opportunity to collaborate and grow among passionate experts — we invite you to our team!