English — Fluent (both written and spoken)
MS Office and Google Drive — Overall knowledge
French — Upper Intermediate or higher
Knowledge of B2C business processes - Overall knowledge
Knowledge of the working model of online marketplaces such as Amazon or Ebay — Overall knowledge
1) You will work in an international company and assist American and European customers via ticket system and later by phone (adding $50 to the main salary).
2)Also, there is $100 BONUS for the best agent of the month.
3)You will receive step by step training for the product and company policies, with a current knowledge base and a mentor who will get you up to speed.
4) We provide sick leaves as well as 3 weeks vacation.
5) Schedule work in shifts from 7:00 to 16:00 / from 17:00 to 2:00 (in the second shift you will get home by taxi at the expense of the company).
6) In 2018, we renovated our office, so you will find a modern, bright workplace near KhNATOB in the very centre of Kharkiv (It is only 7 min walk from the metro Arkhitektora Beketova, Universytet and Maidan Konstytutsii)
7) You will join a team of 52 experts who worked at ABInBev, NS Nowy Styl, Gameloft, Rezina.SS, Citrus.
9) You will have the opportunity to purchase the company’s products with an employee discount. 10) Your English will always be at a high level because you will use it every day.
1. Advise clients (50 applications per day) on product features and warranty policies.
2. Create requests for replacement goods and refunds.
Productech is a leading American company. Since 2015, we have been manufacturing and selling personal electronic equipment on global marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc. The headquarters is located in Miami (Florida, USA), and our operational offices are in Kyiv and Kharkiv.
The company’s turnover in 2018 exceeded $ 10 million and we grow annually by 31.45%.
Our goal is to become a company worth $ 1 billion by 2024.