We are Productech, an American company that manufactures and sells our brands of electronics on Amazon, eBay, Walmart and our own websites. We have been successfully operating since 2015, headquartered in Miami, USA. There are 32 SKUs in our portfolio, seven of which are in the TOP 100 in their categories on Amazon.com.
We are looking for a Customer Care Agent to join our team, whose main task will be to form long-term relationships with clients by maintaining a high level of satisfaction with the quality and speed of service requests, resolving issues and customer focus.
What will you do:
- provide information to the client, detailed answers to comments or questions about the functioning of our products and company’s policies in writing and in a telephone conversation in English;
- process our customers’ requests and comments on social networks and on marketplaces;
- carry out order cancellations;
- process verified returns from customers: issue a refund for products or replacement products;
- generate reports at the request of the Head of CCD;
- interact with colleagues from other departments of the company: marketing, logistics and finance.
Advantages of cooperation with us:
- invaluable work experience in an international company;
- daily practice of the English language (communications are conducted in English);
- decent salary linked to the dollar exchange rate;
- support for your career development at every stage;
- we are a company that aims to anticipate customer expectations regarding service, owing to the Company’s internal customer-oriented policy, and this is our competitive advantage.
We are ready to train and develop you, but it is very important for us that you:
- have minimal experience in customer support in English, both by e-mail and by phone, and your level of English is Upper-intermediate and above (fluent spoken with native speakers, fluent written);
- are a confident user with an advanced level in Microsoft Office and Google documents, spreadsheets, knowledge of Zendesk, and this will be a competitive advantage;
- are client-oriented, self-organized, persistent and focused on the final result, with a high level of communication skills and analytical abilities.
- remote work;
- convenient (daily) five-day schedule from 9-00 to 18-00, days off Sun, Mon;
- salary in dollar equivalent depending on your skills;
- after the trial period you will give KPI bonus;
- partnerships and team support;
- opportunity for professional growth;
- official employment.
If you are interested in our offer, send your resume to [email protected]
Information about us you can find at the following links: