We are Productech, an American company that manufactures and sells our brands of electronics on Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and our own websites. We have been successfully operating since 2015, headquartered in Miami, USA.
We invite a Sourcing Manager to join our team, whose main task will be to help expand the company’s product portfolio in order to increase sales and profits by:
- implementing of a continuous search, compilation, and updating of the database of suppliers;
- collection, evaluation, systematization, and updating of product offers from suppliers;
- collection and preparation of information for negotiating with suppliers in order to obtain the best conditions for cooperation.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
1. Analyze and study the supplier market in China. Collect information and form a database of suppliers.
Carry out a continuous search for suppliers of goods in specified categories. Perform supplier identification/audit based on:
- collection of information on each enterprise,
- organizing and conducting video / physical visits to enterprises.
Form, regularly replenish and update the database of suppliers.
Interact and maintain quality relationships with suppliers.
2. Collect, evaluate and organize supplier product offerings.
Evaluate proposals from suppliers for compliance with the specified characteristics, price, and quality.
Select suitable proposals and form a sample for further presentation.
Order and deliver samples, and participate in the organization of the testing process.
3. Collect and prepare information for negotiating with suppliers.
Check the relevance of price offers from suppliers based on an estimate of the cost of components and production of the product.
Track changes in rates that make up cost, currency production, raw materials and commodities incoming, affecting the change in the cost of the purchase cost of goods.
Gather and prepare information for negotiations.
What we expect from a candidate:
- 2 years of experience working with suppliers in China.
- knowledge about manufacturers in China.
- English (Intermediate and above) spoken, written. Knowledge of Chinese will be a big advantage.
- the ability to analyze, organize and present information, and work with Excel and Google Spreadsheets at an advanced level.
- the presence of pronounced leadership qualities with a proactive lifestyle.
- high level of professional interest and involvement in their work, high level of ownership.
- openness, ability, and willingness to constantly find and study information about manufacturing companies, and changes in the industry.
- high level of awareness, professional maturity, and confidence.
- honest, persistent, and pedantic at work.
- able and willing to take responsibility for results.
- possesses excellent communication skills aimed at building long-term relationships and negotiation skills.
- it is important to be involved in the success of the company.
- able to work in multitasking mode.
- able to prioritize tasks and keep abreast.
What do we offer:
- stable work in a strong team of professionals, where you can take the initiative, offer new solutions, ideas and influence the overall result;
- a decent rate linked to the $ exchange rate + bonuses for fulfilling KPIs:
- remote work format; work schedule 09:00 — 18:00;
- official employment as an individual entrepreneur.