We are Productech, an American company that manufactures and sells our brands of electronics on Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and our own websites. We have been successfully operating since 2015. Our headquarter is in Miami, USA.
We invite the Head of Supply Chain to join our team. The main task for this position is managing all logistics processes in the company to ensure the availability of a sufficient amount of goods in warehouses by correctly planning delivery times and the amount of inventory.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- plan the supply of goods based on the sales plan, as well as plan the distribution and delivery of goods to warehouses;
- organize the movement of cargo from suppliers (mainly from China) to warehouses (mainly in the USA);
- control the movement of goods from the warehouse to the buyer (shipment of retail orders);
- control the work related to the return of goods from customers;
- analyze and control the availability of goods in the company’s warehouses;
- determine the optimal routes, methods, and terms of delivery of goods;
- track changes in customs regulations, requirements of carriers, and legislation of importing countries for imported goods in terms of logistics. Respond to changes in a timely manner;
- control the correct calculation of the cost of delivery and customs clearance of goods to form the cost;
- control the costs associated with the delivery of goods, stocks, and shipments;
- organize, control, and keep records of the movement of goods;
- negotiate and conclude agreements with contractors (carriers, warehouses);
- monitor the fulfillment of obligations by counterparties, conduct mutual settlements and reclamation activities with them;
- analyze and optimize the stock of the company;
- analyze the logistics costs of the company (delivery, customs clearance, storage, etc.). Develop and implement measures to optimize them;
- plan and budget all logistics costs of the company.
What we expect from a candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain planning;
- experience in managing people and processes;
- excellent knowledge of business processes in logistics (transport, warehouse, planning, accounting), experience in describing business processes;
- experience in working with the international transport market, and warehouses (desirable);
- knowledge of English at the level of Intermediate (B1) and above;
- ability to work with Excel and Google Spreadsheets at an advanced level;
- strategic thinking;
- excellent analytical data;
- organization, and ability to plan and prioritize.
What do we offer:
- stable work in a strong team of professionals, where you can take the initiative, offer new solutions, ideas and influence the overall result;
- a decent rate linked to the $ exchange rate + bonuses for fulfilling KPIs:
- remote work format;
- work schedule 09:00 — 18:00;
- official employment of individual-entrepreneur.