We’re looking for a seasoned, experienced, and knowledgeable Unity Technical UI Artist/Animator to join us on one of our flagship titles which are enjoyed by millions around the world. The role will require working closely with the Game and Lead Artist to implement and animate UI elements in Unity. The successful candidate must have proven and robust work experience, specifically in implementing and animating UI in Unity’s UI editor with a focus on responsive design for Mobile and Tablet. We are looking for someone with a passionate approach, who will be able to help us grow and take our products to the next level.
- Produce UI animations and motion graphics assets that help the Art Lead and artists
- Provide mockups of UI animations and prepare the assets for integration.
- Work closely with the UX, design, and UI artists to create and refine the look and feel of the user interface.
- You are creatively flexible, adapting styles as necessary, typically during the exploratory stages of pre-production and when moving between projects.
- Maintain an open dialogue with technical artists to ensure all animations retain app performance requirements.
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with UI animation & UX
- Experience with 2D rigging and animation
- Experience optimizing UI assets for games
- Experience on the app optimization process for mobile games
- Able to create VFX in Unity (Particles, Shaders)
- Strong understanding of animation principles and understanding of how animation works within game mechanics and game legibility
- Great attention to detail, animation timing, easing etc.
- Deep understanding of interface and 2D Unity Editor Animations on a professional level
- Experience with UI & UX
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization, and implementation
Nice to Have:
- Experience on a social or mobile title
- Experience with industry standard development processes such as Source Control and management Tools
- Experience working closely with developers
- Scripting experience would be nice
- 3D experience
- Professional level English
- 24 Paid Vacation Days and Additional Days Off
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Learning & Development
- English Classes
- Comfortable Office Location
- Office Wellbeing
- Team Building
- Travel: Business Trips to UK
- Gifts: New Year Gift, Birthday Gift, Welcome Box for New Starters
- Career Path and Mentorship Program
- Parental Leave: Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Referral Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses
- Relocation Support
- Performance Review and Bonus
- Medical Insurance and Sports Activities Compensation