Deliver a great workplace experience reflecting our brand and culture. You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome.
Provide proactive support, ensuring that in-studio, as well as remote working facilities needs, are met to the highest of standards.
You will assist with the day-to-day office coordination, and manage reception providing general support to visitors.
This would suit someone highly organized, creative, people-focused, and social. Someone passionate about creating a sense of community in the physical space of the studio and beyond.
- Supporting Office Management tasks including building maintenance, cleaning, security, reception, and mail distribution. Ensuring that housekeeping is maintained to a high standard.
- Office support meeting room bookings and guests. Actively managing access. Provide a welcoming arrival experience for all employees and visitors while maintaining the necessary level of building security. Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- In-depth understanding of how to organize and promote internal events virtually and in the physical space and be a strong brand ambassador for the company. Creatively brainstorm and organize company social events and employee engagement strategies with the wider team.
- Contract and supplier management — Periodically review supplier’s performance and report any issues. Budget tracking and awareness. Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with G drive/ Microsoft Office especially excel
- People person and problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- People management skills and experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety — training will be provided for First Aid, Fire Safety, set up, and covid secure practices.
- Ambitious and strategic always trying to plan to think ahead
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Proactive, organized and flexible
- Excellent communication skills — verbal and written in English
- Creative and passionate about community, workplace function, design, and excellent customer service.
To be successful in the role they need to be comfortable with a variety of tasks and be adaptable, and meet deadlines.