As a Junior Visual Designer, you will be responsible for creating assets (static and video) for marketing initiatives within our games and social media-based advertising. This involves working closely with the UA Creative Manager and Lead Designers from ideation to delivering the final piece of work. You will join a team with exceptionally talented graphic and motion designers. It’s a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Work with the UA Creative Manager, Lead Designers, and User Acquisition team on the development of marketing creatives.
- Continuously improve the polish on existing and new conceptual designs.
- Design original marketing campaigns across multiple game titles using After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Stock images, etc.
- Edit, manipulate, and compile stock imagery to create custom motion and static graphics
- Manage the relationship with our internal and external stakeholders and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Adhere to our aggressive methodologies in A/B testing to optimize creatives to yield incredible results.
- Manage priorities for extremely time-sensitive projects.
- Engage users by creating strong conceptual motion graphics that captivate our audience.
- Experiment with different creative techniques and tools to mock up and prototype ideas quickly.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Well-versed in graphic design principles and concepts
- Strong After Effects skill set
- Strong Photoshop skill set
- Experience/knowledge in 3D modeling/animation a huge plus
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Strong time management skills and flexible work approach to ensure deadlines are always met and expectations are always managed
- A superb eye for style, visual composition and attention to detail
- Be comfortable with a flexible and hard-working environment
- Collaborating cross-functionally with key stakeholders
- Executing visual design stages from concept to final deliverable
- Eliciting constructive feedback and interpreting that information into design solutions
- Keen comprehension of design briefs to execute intelligent and purposeful work
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills,
- Private medical care,
- Pension plan,
- Flexible working hours,
- To pick where you will work; From home, from the office, or a hybrid solution,
- Public transport in close vicinity (Bus, SKM, and Tram stations a few minutes away from the office),
- A modern and spacious office filled with arcade cabinets, board games, darts, consoles, terraces, and summer barbecues,
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee, and drinks.