As a Trust and Safety Analyst, you will support the team in its objective of preventing and detecting threats related to fraud. This relates to our payment systems, product economy exploitation, and intellectual property infringements.
Skills and Requirements
- Review suspicious, refunded, and disputed transactions from multiple platforms and take appropriate actions based on classification, to ensure potential financial risk is mitigated while minimizing any negative customer experiences.
- Provide support to internal departments with resolving customer questions and issues related to payments, fraud, or other related activity in a timely and professional manner.
- Use analytics tools provided to take appropriate engagement or account actions against threat actors with coordination with other internal parties.
- Liaise with parties internal to our organization to detect and submit Trademark and Intellectual Property infringement and coordinate efforts of remedy and takedown with third-party providers. Prioritize your efforts and coordinate success reporting.
- Within the platform, perform all routine functions, including maintaining daily monitoring of identified threats and their status and raising visibility to problem areas.
- Monitor key platforms and channels for key brand infringements in the market or any other suspicious activity and action appropriately.
- Provide clear and high caliber insights in reporting, tailored to respective stakeholders in the business.
- An analytical mind and interest in fraud
- Ability to identify irregularities and trends from data to appropriately prioritize workflow.
- Maintain multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize sub-dependent tasks accordingly.
- Work with data and its visualization to inform your decision-making.
- Ability to represent your work and its challenges through routine reporting and presentations and comfortable presenting your work to audiences.
- Contextually understand and integrate to your work threat actors’ motivation, capability, opportunity, and impact.
- Great coordination and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- 24 Paid Vacation Days and Additional Days Off
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Learning & Development
- English Classes
- Comfortable Office Location
- Office Wellbeing
- Team Building
- Travel: Business Trips to UK
- Gifts: New Year Gift, Birthday Gift, Welcome Box for New Starters
- Career Path and Mentorship Program
- Parental Leave: Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Referral Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses
- Relocation Support
- Performance Review and Bonus
- Medical Insurance and Sport Activities Compensation