We are looking for a driven and talented Tools Engineer to join the Big Fish Casino team. The ideal candidate enjoys the challenge of improving our customer’s workflow — our coworkers — and our mission to keep them happy and productive. We work with tech art, marketing, CS, QA, and other engineering teams to develop and maintain the suite of tools that support our flagship titles Big Fish Casino and Jackpot Magic Slots, as well as the next generation of Big Fish Games.
- Contribute to a small and effective team in designing, building, and maintaining a Web-based suite of tools used for content creation, live ops, testing, etc. for one of the most successful social casino applications of all time;
- Communicate across many teams to understand their problems and invent solutions;
- Explore, experiment, and integrate new techniques and technologies;
- Provide strategy and vision for improving client-side architecture and user workflows;
- Solve challenging problems and shipping code frequently in a robust, well-established framework.
- 2+ years professional experience in software development;
- Solid knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns for writing highly reusable, clean code;
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
The ideal candidate is:
- Empathetic — you feel the user’s pain when you see multi-tab workflows, blocked UI threads, repeated actions;
- Opinionated — you have no patience for lousy UX because you’ve seen the productivity gains from good UX;
- Curious — you’re dying to try out that new browser API that just landed in Chrome this week;
- Eager — you design, plan, build, demo, and test enough already! Let’s ship!;
- Bonus points for experience with PHP, MySQL, and/or Angular.
— 24 Paid Vacation Days and Additional Days Off
— Paid Sick Leaves
— Learning & Development
— English Classes
— Comfortable Office Location
— Office Wellbeing
— Team Building
— Travel: Business Trips
— Gifts: New Year Gift, Birthday Gift, Welcome Box for New Starters
— Career Path and Mentorship Program
— Parental Leave: Maternity and Paternity Leave
— Referral Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses
— Relocation Support
— Performance Review and Bonus
— Medical Insurance and Sports Activities Compensation