As a Game Ops Manager based in Lviv, you will be joining our Cashman Casino marketing team within the Free to Play industry. This is a hands-on role, where you will be handling the campaign setup of special offers, engagement campaigns, lifecycle programs, and customer communication messages (emails, push, pop-ups). You will be closely working with the wider CRM team based in other Europe-wide locations to improve player user experience, as well as increase engagement, retention, and monetization of players within the app through campaigns you will help to create.
- Using internal tools you will be configuring medium to high complexity CRM events, sales, and lifecycle campaigns.
- QA and test campaign setups to ensure error-free execution.
- Perform post-launch checks to monitor campaign performance and report any irregularities.
- Managing external communication channels to promote CRM campaigns (mostly via email and push notifications).
- Collaborating and communicating (in English) with other teams across the business: Art, Product, Solutions, Social Media, VIP, Customer Service.
- Suggesting improvements of the internal tools to enable more efficient campaign configuration.
- Managing and resolving campaign configuration issues and escalating more complex problems that require cross-team collaboration or expert knowledge.
- Supporting the wider CRM team preparing simple art briefs.
- Providing ideas for new campaign concepts.
- You have some experience in managing marketing campaign execution or in Quality Assurance testing (QA).
- You have the good technical knowledge and an eye for detail.
- You can demonstrate good written and spoken English, as communication skills are essential for daily communication with teams based outside Lviv.
- You have managed multiple projects at the same time and you have a strong sense of priorities to get things done in the most efficient way.
- You are keen to learn!
- You have great interpersonal skills and are able to communicate effectively with your team members and other teams across the business.
- You can apply logical thinking when managing complex tasks.
- You are super organised.
- You are flexible, team-oriented and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the gaming industry will be a plus.
- 24 Paid Vacation Days and Additional Days Off
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Learning & Development
- English Classes
- Comfortable Office Location
- Office Wellbeing
- Team Building
- Travel: Business Trips to UK
- Gifts: New Year Gift, Birthday Gift, Welcome Box for New Starters
- Career Path and Mentorship Program
- Parental Leave: Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Referral Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses
- Relocation Support
- Performance Review and Bonus
- Medical Insurance and Sport Activities Compensation