The Junior IT Support Engineer is primarily responsible for acting as a go to point of contact for all IT related queries, service requests, and incidents. This will involve managing requests, helping users resolve day to day issues, onboarding new employees, supporting various IT projects and initiatives, and otherwise directly contributing to the success of the Global Service Desk team.
● Experience in a fast-paced service desk or technical support role.
● Experience providing remote technical support.
● Experience with video conferencing tools such as Zoom.
● Experience using ITSM, issue tracking, and/or asset management tools.
● Working knowledge of computing/networking terminology
● Experience supporting Google Workspace (G Suite).
● Experience supporting Mac/macOS.
● Experience supporting Office 365 and Windows.
● ACMT, ACiT, or ACSP certifications.
● Understanding of ITIL guiding principles and practices.
24 Paid Vacation Days and Additional Days Off
Paid Sick Leaves
Learning & Development
Comfortable Office Location
Travel: Business Trips to UK
Gifts: New Year Gift, Birthday Gift, Welcome Box for New Starters
Career Path and Mentorship Program
Parental Leave: Maternity and Paternity Leave
Referral Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses
Performance Review and Bonus
Medical Insurance and Sport Activities Compensation
● Log, prioritize, and/or respond to requests for service and incidents of service disruption in accordance with agreed service levels (SLAs).
● Provide level 1/1st line technical support in a friendly and empathetic manner, escalating to more senior colleagues and/or leads/managers when deemed appropriate.
● Follow globally defined policies, processes, and procedures.
● Routinely review knowledge base articles and identify gaps in documentation.
● Facilitate IT inductions for users joining the business to ensure that they can hit the ground running from an IT perspective and have the information they need to succeed and thrive.
● Identify reoccurring problems and present potential solutions.
● Be a trusted source for IT information and wayfinding.
● Ensure that information is accurate and up-to-date in systems of record.
● Build and maintain strong working relationships with other teams.
● Assist regional leads and managers with IT projects and initiatives as needed Provide user assistance via phone, email, walkup, remote support, and virtual smart bar.
● Other duties assigned by management
This position is part of Global IT Service Delivery group. The candidate will be responsible for assisting the team with all Onsite Service Delivery support requests as well as working in conjunction with the various division within IT; such as Engineering or Project Management.This ideal candidate will possess the necessary skills to act as