● B2C and mobile experience.
● Obsessed with detail, have good logical, sound analytical, and numerical capabilities.
● You think from a user’s point of view and want to get better at it all the time.
● The ideal candidate can turn difficult concepts into something magically simple for the user.
● The Product Manager will have a creative mindset and can communicate clearly and straight to the point.
● You are infamous for rolling up your sleeves and just get things done.
● You care a lot about people — those playing your game, in your team, and in your company working collaboratively across all business areas.
— You have worked with any of the following CRM/marketing/analytics platforms or similar: Leanplum, Braze, Swerve
— Game experience
● 24 Paid Vacation Days and Additional Days Off
● Paid Sick Leaves
● Learning & Development
● English Classes
● Comfortable Office Location
● Office Wellbeing
● Team Building
● Travel: Business Trips
● Gifts: New Year Gift, Birthday Gift, Welcome Box for New Starters
● Career Path and Mentorship Program
● Parental Leave: Maternity and Paternity Leave
● Referral Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses
● Relocation Support
● Performance Review and Bonus
● Medical Insurance and Sports Activities Compensation
● Assist in generating concepts for events & features for a mobile game & help manage the road map for our content pipeline, event improvements/optimizations, and ultimately new events/features
● Monitor the competitive landscape to understand market opportunities and industry trends
● Create specs, wireframe screens, mock-ups and user flows for new product features and events
Manage our team of artists, engineers, prioritize tasks, manage the roadmap and ensure implementation.
● Analyze the impact of events & features and translate findings into actionable next steps
● Perform systematic A/B tests (split testing) to optimize the game post-launch
As a product manager, you will be joining our product team to help drive engagement and monetization of existing games. You will work closely with the product/Liveops team as well as a local team of engineers & artists on supporting our live operations event content pipeline, analyzing event/feature performance, proposing event/feature optimizations, and helping define new in-game features.