About the project
Our client is an internationally operating company who offers a smooth process for non-profit organizations to collect financial support for their contributors. The app facilitates donations and engagement for those non-profit organizations and is used by 1 million+ people on a regular basis. The company is expanding and scaling up and more features should be added to the mobile app as well as rebuilding architecture. Being part of a group of people dedicated to help organizations and society is a great way to participate in charities. There is a great atmosphere and sense of community as well as dedication to the project.
We will use the newest technologies and versions of Swift, CoreData, UserDefaults, Angular, Typescript, Kotlin, .Net 6.0, C#, Open API (Swagger), Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, MySQL, CI/CD pipelines, GraphQL.
You will work with a skilled development team and you will have all the necessary documentation and endpoints for your work.
You will be responsible for:
- Set up and maintain Kubernetes clusters, translating architectural needs to scalable infrastructure components and kubernetes concepts.
- Set up and maintain test and deployment environments in Github actions to enable CI/CD.
- Assist development with deployments and infrastructure
- Work according to the planning process and deliver based on estimations
- Communicating directly with the Dutch client on a daily basis, in English
- Cooperation with other team members
- Create clean and clear code
We are happy to meet you when you have:
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps in AWS and/or Azure
- You are fluent in GIT/Github
- You always keep security in mind with all you do
- You have a (strong) affinity for non-profit and charities
- Your experienced with working in Scrum teams and the Agile methodology
- You speak English good enough to communicate directly with team members in Netherlands
and to express yourself clearly.
What will we offer you?
- Experienced and professional teams
- Nice working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance
- Work from office and/or work remotely
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave