We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative linguistic specialist to work in our multi-disciplined team. The project deals with Security Products and is a market leader.
Our client is the largest worldwide security products provider, and is known for its rapid, reliable and affordable SSL certificate and digital signature delivery as well as its expert support.
- 1+ years’ experience providing operations assistance, customer service, administrative support, or similar function in an online environment
- Work independent and strong team player
- Proactive and positive minded
- Perfect English, both oral and written
- Smiling and positive attitude
- Customer and service oriented
- A detail-oriented person with extreme attention to details (pay extra close attention to the little things)
- Accurate, responsible, punctual and stress resistant
- Strong in prioritizing, flexible, able to manage different activities
- Working with international suppliers and customers.
- Process and validate requests from the customers following the strict procedure.
- Carefully check the company and personal data for the product requests (verify physical, operational and legal existence of the company or the sole proprietorship).
- Perform a verification call and ensure that the company management has agreed to an SSL certificate being issued on its behalf.
- Maintain contact with the involved parties. Contact customers by telephone and email regarding the validation steps of their orders.
- Ensure that the products are ready within the agreed delivery time.
We will offer you:
- Experienced, open-minded, professional teams
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Nice work environment where you work with Friends
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fresh and Tasty Coffee, Tea and Cookies
- Five-days working week
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Office hours, depending on the project
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leave