• Experience in management 1+ years;
• Upper-Intermediate / Advanced English;
• Communication and Teamwork skills;
• Stress / Conflict Resolution;
• Punctuality, attention to detail, responsibility;
• Self motivated, self improving, high-goals individual;
• Very good communicator, outgoing, proactive, intuitive;
• Attentive to details, fast learner, good memory, structured thinking;
• Good understanding of business concepts;
• Familiar with web / mobile technologies.
• Understanding the processes of software design & development;
• Experience with SCRUM;
• Strong PC usage.
Our superhero team is constantly growing. Being a member of ProArea means:
✓ Work in a nice office in the city center near the metro station (a great view from the balcony is provided:)
✓ Flexible working schedule;
✓ Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
✓ Good salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
✓ Events for work-life balance and soft skills lectures;
✓ Corporate English courses;
✓ 14 paid vacation days;
✓ Unlimited good mood and support!
We are looking forward to hearing from you via email. Start your text with a phrase “I’d like to work in a ProArea company because... (and the reason why).”