In line with the development of the function, Internal Audit is increasing staff capacity and opens a variety of positions in the Internal Audit Division.
First and foremost, this is the chance for the specialists to go through a challenge in one of the most intellectual professions, get diverse experience and lots of useful skills. Therefore, if such an offer is interesting for you, do not hesitate to apply.
The main task of the Lead IT auditor who takes this position will be to carry out audits as a team leader.
In terms of audit assignments, the responsibility will be to:
- Analyse IT and ISMS processes and identify risks and controls,
- Assess and provide recommendations on the design and level of implementation of internal controls,
- Reconcile audit findings and recommendations with representatives of audited units,
- Present audit reports to management,
- Perform follow-up of audit recommendations.
- University degree (information technology, information security, mathematics or cybernetics),
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of IT audit and at least 5 years of combined experience in the field of IT audit, information technology or information security.
- Candidate should have experience of auditing of processes IT and ISMS,
- Fluent written and spoken Ukrainian and Russian, at least Intermediate level of English,
- Knowledge of current Ukrainian legislation and regulations of the National Bank of Ukraine,
- Knowledge of Concepts of Internal Control System, Risk Management and Corporate Governance,
- Knowledge of Information Technology Assurance Framework (ITAF),
- Relevant professional certificate would be an advantage (CISA, 27001, etc.),
- Knowledge how to work with big sets of data, knowledge on SQL would be an advantage,
- Strong analytical skills, high computer literacy.
- Unique experience in transformation of the biggest and most technologically advanced Bank in Ukraine,
- Opportunity to improve language skills,
- Competitive salary,
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development,
- Unique working environment with a variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities.