We are looking for a Senior Python Web Developer with hands on experience implementing one or more of the following:
● User management (authentication, authorization, object level access control).
● Configuring web apps for production (performance, security, scaling).
● Payment systems integration.
● Server side support for Facebook Relay subscriptions.
● Design and implement new features in app backend.
● Improve existing design and implementation.
● Use experience to suggest the best options, when making design / implementation decisions.
● 4+ years experience creating web-based applications with Python.
● Experience with Django will be a plus.
● Be ready to learn, what is required for current task.
● Upper-intermediate English level (written and spoken).
● Competitive salary.
● Stock options.
● Comfortable office near Zoloti Vorota Metro station: Platforma Coworking at Leonardo business center.
● PE accounting and support.
● 24 working days of granted vacation and sick leave per year.
● Medical insurance and compensation for the sport.
● Official weekends and holidays according to Ukrainian legislation.
● Free coffee, tea and sweets.
Prism.Ai is an early stage Silicon Valley startup that is bringing the latest advances in Computer Vision to the wider developer community. Using machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, our platform will turn any video feed into a programmable and fully structured data source with just a few clicks.
Our product is a web app with backend in Python 3, Django 2, GraphQL API. We use Apache Kafka, PostgreSQL, Nomad, Consul, Terraform, Packer, Vagrant, Docker, Travis CI, AWS CodeBuild, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3. Frontend uses React, Relay.