We are looking for Backend Developer (C++, Python) to join our engineering team and assist us in real-time trading implementation and internal tooling development.
Every day our algorithms process more than 500 million data points. As a result, low latency and fault tolerance are essential for us.
- Be part of the team responsible for real-time implementation of systematic strategies and signals.
- Collaborate with quantitative researchers to provide full-technical support for latency-sensitive HFT strategy automation.
- Design and development of internal web-based tools.
- Logging and monitoring systems development.
- Writing unit-tests for key components of our trading infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures.
- Hands-on experience with Python.
- Experience with either C++ or Golang.
- Experience with SQL and columnar databases (PostgreSQL, ClickHouse).
- Experience writing unit-tests.
- Experience with Docker.
- Development for Linux (Bash).
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS.
- Knowledge in message brokers: Apache Kafka/RedPanda.