PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world — Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
Are you interested in joining the Microsoft technology team?
We are a group of over 70 specialists (programmers, architects, consultants, analysts and project managers) providing a variety of solutions based on Microsoft technology for our clients in Poland and all over Europe.
Are you looking for diversity? That’s great — we offer you work in the projects in many industries — finance, telecom, FMCG, banking, automotive and others.
By joining us you will have the opportunity to work and develop yourself in:
business and systems analysis, Dynamics 365 F&SCM, Power Platform, Office 365.
- Playing an active role in the project team in definition of the optimized business processes, structured requirements analysis, providing input for project scope or product backlog, prioritizing the requirements, helping customers to define MVP and product roadmaps;
- Working (with the rest of the team) with the client (conducting workshops with the client, running demos, presenting or implementing solutions to customers);
- Configuring and making the solution working according to requirements;
- Delivering fit-gap analysis for the solution requirements with reference to standard capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and SCM;
- Proactively sharing knowledge as well as introducing new people to the team and teaching others.
- 2+ years of experience as a Microsoft Dynamics F&O (Dynamics AX) Consultant, with one end-to-end projects in portfolio;
- Ability to configure and parametrise the system;
- Understanding of customization patterns within Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations at the level allowing to specify custom solutions for developers;
- Experience in business processes including Finance, Manufacturing, Retail and Supply Chain is an asset;
- Ability to perform and document the results of business and system analysis (e.g. in form of users stories, processes, diagrams);
- Communication and presentation skills at least at the level to work within the delivery team.
- Creative approach for solving common challenges across projects;
- Self-Starter Attitude;
- Fluent English is welcome, however we also offer a ramp-up if you do not feel confident enough with your english level.
Nice to have:
- Proven track record of working with leadership teams to implement complex business requirements within Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O or earlier versions;
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate will be considered as a serious advantage;
- Proven track of working with other leading ERP platforms;
- A self-motivated digital solutions enthusiast who thrives in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience in working in Agile projects;
- Other European languages on the B2+ level will be considered as a serious advantage.
Your profile should be:
- relevant university degree, preferably in field of Economics (Accounting, Finance or similar) or Law;
- strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- strong aptitude for numbers and figures,
- very good MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- written and spoken English;
Also will be a plus understanding of Polish Business language.
Please see our Privacy Statement here:
Політика в сфері конфіденційності та персональних даних: www.pwc.com/ua/uk/about/privacy.html