Preply is a fast growing product company at an early stage of development, backed by Europe’s most prominent investors. 100 people are currently working on building a global human-to-human online tutoring marketplace with locations in Kyiv and Barcelona.
We have more than 15 nationalities on board, that work in small cross-functional teams to continuously improve and scale user experience. We offer remote working days and the possibility to use our platform for self-development. We challenge each other to learn more and faster while promoting creative power and free will. Personal growth, a friendly and hierarchy-free atmosphere are guaranteed!
Openness, simplicity and growth mindset are the main characteristics of our people. Our goal is to make Preply a leading platform in online tutoring that will shape the future of effective learning!
We are looking for customer research manager with a strong ability to detect useful insights that will eventually help Preply to build a truly winning product. You will be constantly gathering valuable insights from our clients and most of all, rolling up sleeves each day and inspiring teams with A/B test ideas.
• Ensuring research backlog is full of painkillers & delighters
• Being initiative, conducting different types of research to support product ideas, such as: competitors research, segmentation, pre-research, user/usability testing, post-research, strategic research, etc.
• Constant insights sharing, brainstorming
• Reaching our research OKRs
• Pioneering ideas in our constantly changing working approach with customers
• Fluent English is a must (multinational team)
• Fluent second language is a big plus
• Ability to get valuable information from closed interviewees/conversation dominators
• Strong understanding of research samples/groups of respondents
• Previous working experience in research/statistics will be highly appreciated
• Being hypo-driven
• Previous experience with Maze (other remote testing tools) is a big plus
• Work in the same office with easy-going and open minded people from all over the world
• Easy-to-reach location in the city centre
• Active office life with biweekly gatherings
• Monthly bonus deposit for self-development on Preply.com
• Strong financial package, paid vacation and sick leave
• Possibility to become a part of a truly big story at the start of its development
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Preply’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Preply.