Trusted by thousands of learners and tutors from more than 150 countries, Preply team is building an innovative learning space that connects learners and tutors.
We are based in Barcelona and Kyiv and backed by Europe’s best marketplace investors such as Point Nine Capital, Arthur Kosten (co-founder of Booking.com), Mariusz Gralewski (founder of DocPlanner.com) and others.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer, ideally familiar with iterative data-informed process driven by multiple product teams. We prefer working with designers who think deeply, communicate clearly, love collaboration and feedback.
• Understanding the key design methodologies and frameworks
• You produce highly usable design solutions that tackle your key hypotheses
• You don’t compromise at visual aesthetics and consistency for the sake of speed. Instead, you demonstrate lean and clever solutions
• Interviewing customers is the activity you never want to cheat on
• Ability to make use of product data
• Contribution to the development of Preply Design System
• Passion for learning languages and helping people to learn effectively
• Proactiveness in learning behavioral psychology
• Confident communication skills in English
• Research techniques, validation and empathy over visionary
• Simplicity and lean approach is the part of the DNA
• Understanding of data-informed culture
• Exceptional high-fidelity prototyping skills
• Cross-platform design experience
What we offer:
• An opportunity to build a worldwide educational product in online tutoring space
• Personal and professional growth driven by a strong team, supportive world-class investors (including the Booking.com
co-founder), and interesting challenges
• Friendly, open, dynamic and international working environment
• A company, where your opinion will be highly valued and appreciated
• Enthusiastic team with no bureaucracy
• Flexible working conditions to support your personal needs
• Strong financial package to live a great life and keep saving
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of effective learning? If you’re interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join Preply — a company you can be proud to be a part of.