Preply is a global language learning marketplace, connecting tutors with millions of learners from all over the world. Since the company launched, students have signed up to more than five million lessons.
Powered by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last four years, Preply is driven by a culture of experimentation and data-driven learnings, and focused on building best-in-class consumer and enterprise solutions.
As part of our Tutor Success Squad, you will play a critical role in the quality of our customer experience and tutors accepted on the platform by acting as coaches to our tutors, guiding them on creating powerful profiles on Preply and offering tips for continued success. This team also ensures proactive and relevant communication with the tutors through different channels.
As a Tutor Success Manager, you will:
- Manage new tutors’ approvals as well as tutors’ changes to their profile;
- Conduct quality checks to ensure the processes are executed according to Preply’s standards;
- Gather feedback and escalate it to Preply product and methodology teams accordingly;
- Work on building a tutors’ community, and enable them to create and encourage engagement with their students within the Preply platform;
- Support the Tutor Training team with ad-hoc tasks;
- Work with data and prepare reports;.
- Suggest improvements to the current processes based on both qualitative and quantitative insights.
What we are looking for:
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in English. Skills in one or more of the following languages is a plus (optional): Spanish, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic , Italian;
- Able to organize processes and plan team’s capacity; previous experience in project coordination, business analysis, or similar roles is preferred;
- Customer-centered approach, to understand their needs and offer them effective solutions;
- Capable of understanding and synthesizing data;
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
What we offer:
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory;
- An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated;
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture;
- A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com;
- A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.
- Human: We embrace diversity by fostering inclusive environments where people feel respected and safe to express their opinions.
- Hungry: We make bold, data-informed decisions to deliver high-impact solutions for our customers.
- Humble: We experiment continuously by staying open to being challenged, learning from failures and making data-informed decisions.
- Hackers: We learn by doing, focus on things that matter and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions.
- Curious: We thrive on facing challenges, diving deep to identify root causes and uncovering insights to continuously improve.
- Learners Obsessed: We put our learners at the core of everything we do to improve the effectiveness of their language learning with us.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Preply.com is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds can thrive. We believe that the presence of different opinions and viewpoints is a key ingredient for our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company. That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.