Our Enterprise team develops tools, features, and integrations that enable Preply’s business customers to manage language learning programs for their employees. This space offers a lot of variety in stakeholders and exposure to many parts of Preply’s learning platform as well as a focus on our business program administration tools. It’s an opportunity to get a holistic view of technology in EdTech, the marketplace, and be exposed to dealmaking practices. The Enterprise team also creates A/B tests of experiences that might later be expanded to our private customer segment.
We are searching for a Tech Lead interested in supporting the growth and development of our products as well as our engineers. Our Tech Leads define our team’s technical product roadmap, aligning with their product owner and team, to deliver long lasting healthy solutions.
We release our product
Visit our Tech Radar to learn more about the technologies we use at Preply.
What we offer:
• An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory.
• Easy-to-reach location, brand new office in Kooperative.
• An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.
• An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture.
• A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com.
• A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.
Few more insights on what we do:
Our Engineering Blog: medium.com/preply-engineering
We’re using modern stack, you can check it here: tech-radar.preply.com
Open source github.com/...reply/graphene-federation
Preply is a fast growing product company at an early stage of development, backed by Europe’s most prominent investors. 340+ people are currently working on building a global human-to-human online tutoring marketplace with locations in Kyiv and Barcelona.
We have more than 37 nationalities on board, that work in small cross-functional teams to continuously improve and scale user experience. We offer remote working days and the possibility to use our platform for self-development. We challenge each other to learn more and faster, while promoting creative power and free will. Personal growth, a friendly and hierarchy-free atmosphere are guaranteed!
Openness, effectiveness and global mindset are the main characteristics of our people. Our goal is to make Preply a leading platform in online tutoring that will help people from all over the world achieve their life goals faster!