Preply is a global language learning marketplace, connecting tutors with millions of learners from all over the world. Since the company launched in 2012, students have signed up to more than five million lessons.
Founded in 2012 and backed by some of the world’s leading investors, Preply is on a mission to shape the future of effective learning. Fueled by a belief that live engagement with a teacher is still the most effective way to learn a new skill, Preply is building a personalized learning space that will enable individual learners to reach their goals in the fastest way possible.
Powered by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, Preply now has 250+ employees of over 37 nationalities based between Barcelona and Kyiv. Preply is driven by a culture of experimentation and data-driven learnings, focused on building best-in-class consumer and enterprise solutions.
As the company looks to increase momentum and scale geographically, this is a unique opportunity to join one of the most vibrant and attractive start-up communities in the world.
As a WFM planner and real time analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with Customer Support Management to build effective daily, weekly, and monthly reports (examples: attendance, adherence, staffing reports)
- Provide proactive solutions on how to improve SLA and adherence.
- Monitor all contact types and execute defined strategies to effectively respond to any understaffing or overstaffing situations that might occur. This includes, but not limited to agent re-skilling, arrangement of holiday and leveraging overtime.
- Maintain and provide budget related data, including projected FTE requirements, employee turnover rate, contact volume and attrition rate
- Analyze historical patterns to determine nature, variance, and seasonality of contact volumes patterns.
What we are looking for:
- A people oriented professional ready, to offer realistic solutions to manage schedule and protect employee’s work life balance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively
- Aptitude for effective data analysis and reporting (familiar with Excel, SQL and JIRA)
- Degree in a Business or Statistics related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience with working Workforce Management Contact Center tools for Real-time Monitoring, Scheduling or Forecasting
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule (may include weekend days)
What we offer:
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory;
- An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated;
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture;
- A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com
- A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.
- Human: We communicate directly, concisely and respectfully. We embrace diversity by fostering inclusive environments where people feel respected and safe to express their opinions. Above all else, we are driven by passion for what we do and enjoy the journey.
- Hungry: We set the bar high and our will to win is unmatched. We make bold, data-informed decisions to deliver high-impact solutions for our customers. Ownership and commitment to results is in our DNA: Dreaming big, pushing the limits, and going the extra mile to constantly grow.
- Humble: We keep our egos low and champion growth mindset. We experiment continuously by staying open to being challenged, learning from failures and making data-informed decisions for our customers’ success. Our thirst for knowledge is limitless and never-ending.
- Hackers: We move fast and build elegant solutions. We learn by doing, focus on things that matter and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions. Our problem-solving approach is about finding shortcuts and acting fast.
- Curious: We are lifelong learners and always question existing beliefs. We thrive on facing challenges, diving deep to identify root causes and uncovering insights to continuously improve. Our curiosity helps us to approach situations with creativity and challenge the status quo.
- Learners Obsessed: We put our learners at the core of everything we do. We focus on analysing feedback and moving urgently to improve the effectiveness of their language learning with us. Our goal is to build products they love by designing innovative experiences.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Preply.com is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds can thrive. We believe that the presence of different opinions and viewpoints is a key ingredient for our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company. That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.