Preply is looking for a Talent Sourcer.
You will be part of a team of +15 recruiters, and you will be an instrumental asset as you will become the entry door of many candidates to Preply.
As a Talent Sourcer, you will:
• Proactively build talent pipelines through internet sourcing, events and sourcing campaigns.
• Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of Linkedin Recruiter, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques
• Build talent maps that will help the team to become more strategic when sourcing candidates
• Work closely with talent partners and hiring managers to clearly understand the requirements of the role
• Build sourcing reports that will allow you and the team to make informed decisions.
• Develop and maintain multiple strategies resulting in the engagement of passive candidates
• Benchmark new tools for sourcing, and implement them if needed.
• Develop creative and results-oriented ideas to potentially impact pipeline.
What we are looking for:
• 2+ years technical sourcing experience within an agency or in-house recruiting team.
• Ability to build and maintain long-term pipeline for hard-to-fill roles.
• Technical industry knowledge and general comprehension of relevant technical skills, relevant companies, engineering communities, and university sources.
• Experience sourcing within several markets.
• Strong communication, interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
• An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory.
• Easy-to-reach location, brand new office in Kooperative.
• An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.
• An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture.
• A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com
• A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.
Preply is a fast growing product company at an early stage of development, backed by Europe’s most prominent investors. 340+ people are currently working on building a global human-to-human online tutoring marketplace with locations in Kyiv and Barcelona.
We have more than 37 nationalities on board, that work in small cross-functional teams to continuously improve and scale user experience. We offer remote working days and the possibility to use our platform for self-development. We challenge each other to learn more and faster, while promoting creative power and free will. Personal growth, a friendly and hierarchy-free atmosphere are guaranteed!
Openness, effectiveness and global mindset are the main characteristics of our people. Our goal is to make Preply a leading platform in online tutoring that will help people from all over the world achieve their life goals faster!