Are you a passionate, talented Security Team Lead that thrives in a fast-paced, rapid-growth, large-scale environment? If so, Preply may be the place for you. Here at Preply, we keep it simple: hire smart people who get things done. You will work with a passionate team of engineers who are constantly learning from one another and are focused on developing their core skill sets, all while getting to work with the most advanced technologies.
As an Security Team Lead, you will:
• Leading the team of security personnel.
• Build, improve and contribute to Information Security’s mission and long-term goals.
• Implement security standards and maintain best practices in development and operations.
• Coordinate potential incident handling, response, investigation, and reporting activities with other teams and internal units.
• Create custom searches, alerts, and dashboards related to improving visibility on potential security threats.
• Perform incident response and technical analysis.
• Provide recommendations to improve information security posture.
• Assess Software as a Service (SaaS) products for security compliance.
What we are looking for:
• Experience in security team management.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Experience with implementing security processes in the company.
• Experience in threat management and security operations.
• Cloud security experience.
• Experience with Kubernetes as a plus.
• Minimum B2 English level.
Our technology stack:
Python, NodeJS, Django, Flask, AWS, Kubernetes, CloudFlare, Terraform, Helm, Vault, Prometheus, Grafana, DataDog, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Jenkins.
Few more insights on what we do:
Our Engineering Blog: medium.com/preply-engineering
Preply is a fast growing product company, backed by Europe’s most prominent investors. 270+ people are currently working on building a global human-to-human online tutoring marketplace with locations in Kyiv and Barcelona.
We have more than 37 nationalities on board, that work in small cross-functional teams to continuously improve and scale user experience. We offer remote working days and the possibility to use our platform for self-development. We challenge each other to learn more and faster, while promoting creative power and free will. Personal growth, a friendly and hierarchy-free atmosphere are guaranteed!
Openness, effectiveness and global mindset are the main characteristics of our people. Our goal is to make Preply a leading platform in online tutoring that will help people from all over the world achieve their life goals faster!