Are you a passionate, talented DevOps/AWS Cloud Engineer that thrives in a fast-paced, rapid-growth, large-scale environment? If so, Preply may be the place for you. Here at Preply, we keep it simple: hire smart people who get things done. You will work with a passionate team of engineers who are constantly learning from one another and are focused on developing their core skill sets, all while getting to work with the most advanced technologies.
As DevOps/AWS Cloud Engineer, you will:
• Build and maintain infrastructure for the internal team of ~100 developers and around ~7 million Preply visitors globally.
• Build and maintain the ultimate CI/CD system.
• Develop and support monitoring and alerting systems.
• Helping with automation and implementing DevOps processes.
• Understand current business needs and being able to translate them into a technical solution.
• Create tooling for automation internal processes.
• Support developers with their requests.
Our technology stack: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Vault, Prometheus, Grafana, DataDog, PostgreSQL, Python, Node.js, Jenkins, Packer.
What we are looking for:
• Strong knowledge with solutions based on Linux systems and Cloud solutions.
• Experience with AWS.
• Experience with Kubernetes.
• Strong experience with IaC tools as: Terraformю
• Deep understanding of CI/CD and experience with Jenkins.
• Understanding of Networking: network topologies and common network protocols and services.
• Solid scripting skills such as: Python, Shell (Bash) will be considered as a big plus.
• Minimum B2 English level.
We’re using modern stack, you can check it here: tech-radar.preply.com
Our Engineering Blog: medium.com/preply-engineering
What we offer:
• An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory.
• Easy-to-reach location, brand new office in Kooperative.
• An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.
• An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture.
• A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com
• A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.
Preply is a fast growing product company at an early stage of development, backed by Europe’s most prominent investors. 400+ people are currently working on building a global human-to-human online tutoring marketplace with locations in Kyiv and Barcelona.
We have more than 44 nationalities on board, that work in small cross-functional teams to continuously improve and scale user experience. We offer remote working days and the possibility to use our platform for self-development. We challenge each other to learn more and faster, while promoting creative power and free will. Personal growth, a friendly and hierarchy-free atmosphere are guaranteed!
Openness, effectiveness and global mindset are the main characteristics of our people. Our goal is to make Preply a leading platform in online tutoring that will help people from all over the world achieve their life goals faster!