We are currently looking for a
to join our DevOps squad that is part of the Platform Tribe.
As a Security Engineer, you’ll:
• Design and lead implementation of OWASP SAMM/SDLC practices.
• Provide guidance and collaboration to Engineering and Product teams in the Application Security field.
• Perform security monitoring of infrastructure and applications.
• Take an active role in driving security and privacy initiatives.
• Participate in security incident response efforts.
Examples of the nearest OKRs:
• Collaborate with external assessors during the third-party security assessments..• Setup and manage bug bounty program.• Implement reliable DDOS protection mechanisms.• Harden and assure the security of AWS services configuration.
What we are looking for:
• Dev or DevOps background.
• Experience in implementing web applications security cycle.
• Experience with AWS or other cloud computing platforms.
• Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
• Participation in bug bounty programs or security research is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills to provide exceptional guidance and collaboration to the engineering team.
• Minimum B2 English level.
What we offer:
• An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory.
• Easy-to-reach location, brand new office in Kooperative.
• An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.
• An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture.
• A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com
• A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.
Few more insights on what we do:
Our Engineering Blog: medium.com/preply-engineering
We’re using modern stack, you can check it here: tech-radar.preply.com