We are currently looking for a Security Engineer to join our DevOps squad that is part of the Platform Tribe.
As a Security Engineer, you’ll:
• Design and lead implementation of OWASP SAMM/SDLC practices.
• Provide guidance and collaboration to Engineering and Product teams in the Application Security field.
• Perform security monitoring of infrastructure and applications.
• Take an active role in driving security and privacy initiatives.
• Participate in security incident response efforts.
Examples of the nearest OKRs:
• Collaborate with external assessors during the third-party security assessments..
• Setup and manage bug bounty program.
• Implement reliable DDOS protection mechanisms.
• Harden and assure the security of AWS services configuration.
What we are looking for:
• Dev or DevOps background.
• Experience in implementing web applications security cycle.
• Experience with AWS or other cloud computing platforms.
• Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
• Participation in bug bounty programs or security research is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills to provide exceptional guidance and collaboration to the engineering team.
• Minimum B2 English level.
Preply is a fast growing product company, backed by Europe’s most prominent investors. 270+ people are currently working on building a global human-to-human online tutoring marketplace with locations in Kyiv and Barcelona.
We have more than 37 nationalities on board, that work in small cross-functional teams to continuously improve and scale user experience. We offer remote working days and the possibility to use our platform for self-development. We challenge each other to learn more and faster, while promoting creative power and free will. Personal growth, a friendly and hierarchy-free atmosphere are guaranteed!
Openness, effectiveness and global mindset are the main characteristics of our people. Our goal is to make Preply a leading platform in online tutoring that will help people from all over the world achieve their life goals faster!