Preply is a fast-growing product company at an early stage of development, backed by Europe’s most prominent investors. 100 people are currently working on building a global human-to-human online tutoring marketplace with locations in Kyiv and Barcelona.
We have more than 15 nationalities on board, that work in small cross-functional teams to continuously improve and scale user experience. We offer remote working days and the possibility to use our platform for self-development. We challenge each other to learn more and faster while promoting creative power and free will. Personal growth, a friendly and hierarchy-free atmosphere are guaranteed!
Preply is looking for an experienced professional to join its Data team and handle data aspects related to our product, understanding user behavior and activity. Your objective will not only be to analyze data but also to generate and deliver usable data & insights at various levels of the organization.
• Provide accurate, deep and thorough data analysis of matters linked to the usage of the product (website, Preply Space for lessons, on desktop, mobile web and app)
• Together with the rest of the Data team, define the main KPI to follow and implement daily/weekly monitoring
• Initiate deep digging analysis of subjects that will arise from such monitoring
• Ensure that the right data is tracked accurately and made available within our databases and data warehouse, develop our analytics capabilities
• Provide deep insights on how our users (students & tutors) understand and drive value from our product, always go deeper
• Work with the product teams to identify new opportunities for growth
• Implement dashboards and reports in Tableau to follow all KPI related to product usage
• Monitor all A/B tests run by the organization
• Through regular and ad hoc analysis, provide actionable insights and best practices to product teams and managers
• Contribute to requirements definition across Product, Analytics and Engineering for a suite of data tools and projects (ML micro-services, visualization tool, new ETL framework, etc.)
• Degree in Engineering/Statistics /Mathematics
years of experience as a Data Analyst
• Strong knowledge of SQL required, Python or R a plus
• Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on marketplace equations
• Experience building sophisticated reports in Tableau, Looker or other BI tools
• Experience with comprehensive A/B testing frameworks
• Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Insights, etc.
• Good understanding of a variety of data analysis concepts such as conversions, LTV/CAC, ROI, Cohort analysis, Retention framework (Reforge retention framework)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
• Competitive salary according to candidate’s experience
• Join a top talented team with a strong data mindset from all over the world
• Easy-to-reach location in the city center
• Monthly allowance to learn new languages on Preply.com
• Possibility to become a part of a truly big story at the start of its development