Preply is a fast-growing ed-tech company, backed by Europe’s most prominent investors. Since 2012 we are building a global human-to-human online tutoring marketplace with locations in Kyiv and Barcelona.
We work in small cross-functional teams to continuously improve and scale user experience. At Preply, we challenge each other to learn more and faster and promote a growth mindset in our daily work. We guarantee a friendly and multinational atmosphere within the team that you’ll fall in love with.
• 2+ years of testing experience.
• Solid knowledge in testing field.
• Advanced English.
• High communicational skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Mobile (app/web) and pure web testing experience.
• Mac, windows, linux user.
• Chrome dev tools using experience.
• Lead a process of bugs processing.
• Collaborate with teams (5) and ppl who reported bugs.
• Reproduce unstable bugs, find root cause.
• Set priority and push bugs fixing, setting deadlines for bugs.
• Record and calculate bugs impact.
• Clean bugs backlog, kill duplicates.
What we offer:
• Work in the same office with easy-going and open-minded people from all over the world.
• Easy-to-reach location in the city center.
• Health insurance.
• Monthly bonus deposit for self-development on Preply.com
• Strong financial package, paid vacation and sick leave.
• Ability to work remotely 2 days per month.
• Possibility to become a part of a truly big story at the start of its development.
• Active office life with biweekly gatherings.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of effective learning? If you’re interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join Preply — a company you can be proud to be a part of.