We’re looking for an Integration Manager to manage the external integrations. Functional responsibility: Integrations via partner platform Hotglue with Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Odoo, SFTP; Outsource development + in-house QA. Our ideal candidate should be a strong, highly motivated, and stress-resistant person.
What you’ll do (responsibilities)
Backlog grooming and preparation for development
- Facilitate calls with stakeholders to identify requirements and priorities.
- Organize raw input into a Product requirement document.
- Facilitate sign-off from the stakeholders on the prioritized backlog.
- Get the estimates and prepare the project timeline.
Planning, reporting, and expectations management
- Work with the team to define the scope of the sprint
- Conduct demo, sprint planning, and internal sprint kick-off calls.
- Provide stakeholders with written reports at the end of each sprint.
- Address ad-hoc client requests.
- Provide feedback about the stakeholders
- Provide QA with the information needed to define test cases
- Test and give final sign-off on the delivered project
- Prepare and manage the end-user testing. Ensure that test results are written in the project documentation and all the bugs are fixed
- Conduct the final demo and provide the customer with working and documented integration
What we look for (requirements)
- Practical experience with API
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, or other accounting systems and SFTP
- Mastering the project scoping and documenting
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Delivered at least one integration with the complex system — accounting, CRM, HRiS
- Passionate about the game-changing impact on the product
- Extremely honest and open-minded to the feedback
- Ability to predict problems
- Office-only work
What we offer:
- Opportunity to build a product used by thousands of customers around the world
- Trust-based management style and ownership culture
- Open, honest, reliable, and friendly team members
- Flexible paid time-off policy
- Competitive compensation based on your qualifications
- Compensation for additional training
- Medical insurance (in 6 months of cooperation)
The interview process consists of:
- Intro call with our recruiter
- Test assignment
- Interview with the hiring manager