Precoro is an international SaaS company that helps SMBs and enterprises in North America, the UK, Europe, and Asia to automate and streamline their spend management and procurement processes, saving them tons of money and time.
Over the last 5 years, Precoro has grown without needing external investment, and in order to continue achieving this 2x annual growth, we need an experienced Outbound Sales professional. We consider Outbound direction as a key sales channel for the nearest future.
We’re looking for a Head of Outbound Sales with a strategic vision, who will create outbound processes from scratch and then hire BDRs to launch an outbound sales machine. Our ideal candidate is an experienced sales leader who is ready for a challenge.
What you’ll do (Responsibilities)
- Learn the product in full and become an expert in the field;
- Create and execute an effective outbound prospecting strategy across key industry verticals;
- Create a playbook to establish the foundation for hiring at least two Business Development Representatives for your team;
- Hire, onboard and manage BDRs to scale Outbound team;
- Cooperate with the Head of Sales to close sales with key customers;
- Diligently track and report all key performance indicators.
What we look for (Requirements)
- At least 2+ years as an Outbound Representative or Executive with a successful track record;
- Multichannel Outbound fluency: LinkedIn, email, cold calling (optional);
- Proven ability to communicate and manage relationships with senior executives;
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and communication skills;
- Extensive experience in a metrics-driven sales organization;
- Strong ability to coach sales representatives to perform better;
- Self-motivated and focused on driving results in a proactive manner;
- Genuine desire to work hard and sell as much as possible;
- Flexibility and ready for experiments;
- Advanced or Fluent English.
- Experience with creation and execution of an outbound lead generation process for B2B customers;
- Experience in hiring and managing Outbound BDRs.
What we offer:
- Trust-based management style and ownership culture;
- Open, honest, reliable, and friendly team members;
- Flexible paid time off policy;
- Competitive compensation based on your qualifications;
- Compensation for additional training;
- Medical insurance (after 6 months of cooperation).
The interview process consists of:
- Intro call with recruiter;
- Deep-dive interview with hiring manager;
- Test task;
- Final interview with СEO.