Precoro is a Ukrainian product-based company that empowers businesses to leverage their procurement and spending operations. We help customers from more than 80 countries in Europe and Asia to transform their purchasing experience by replacing spreadsheets, paperwork, and manual processes. We work with thousands of clients, and some of the well-known brands are Taxfix, Gorillas, and Synevo.
We’re looking for a system administrator who will help us organize current processes related to systems administration. Our ideal candidate is a team player and problem-solver who has experience in setting up the processes from scratch and choosing which tools to work with.
We need this professional to organize current processes related to systems administration: device management, network configuration, access management, employee onboarding and termination, basic security rules implementation, and more.
What you’ll do (Responsibilities)
- Participate in the selection, configuration, and administration of systems admin tools
- Maintain user access administration
- Create and enforce policies for passwords, devices, OS security and other system administration security
- Access control
- Maintain physical security
- Review system logs
- Configure and maintain printers, routers, switches, firewalls, wifi, VoIP, security updates, and patches
- Ensure the uninterrupted operation of IT infrastructure, servers, and office workstations
- Report malicious or suspicious system activity
- Monitor, analyze, and isolate issues
- Participate in disaster recovery planning
- Maintain minimum security standards for systems
- Troubleshoot problems reported by employees
What we look for (Requirements)
- 2+ years of experience in systems administration
- Experience with security monitoring tools
- Experience in device management
- Familiarity with Linux, Mac, Windows and Network configuration.
- Experience in user management.
- Desire to develop in information security.
- Pre Intermediate English (reading and writing)
- Experience with SOC 2 certification
- Certifications in systems administration and security would be a big plus.
- Good self-administration skills
What we offer:
- Trust-based management style and ownership culture
- Open, honest, reliable, and friendly team members
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Competitive compensation based on your qualifications
- Compensation for additional training
- Medical insurance (after 6 months of cooperation)
The interview process consists of:
- Intro call with our recruiter
- Interview with the hiring managers