Precoro is a Ukrainian product-based company that empowers businesses to leverage their procurement and spending operations. We help customers from more than 80 countries (More than 80 countries in Europe and Asia) to transform their purchasing experience by replacing Excel spreadsheets, paperwork, and manual processes. We work with thousands of clients, and some of the well-known brands are Taxfix, Gorillas, and Synevo.
We’re looking for a diligent and result oriented Customer Success Manager to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and retention. Our Customer Success Manager will build long-term relationships with the customers and help them achieve their business goals with Precoro. Moreover, this individual will be a voice for customer needs within Precoro. If you believe that the key to business success is an ideal customer experience, please, read on.
What You’ll Do (Responsibilities)
- Manage a portfolio of 70+ customers from the US, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- Consult customers on their account and integrations setup.
- Support customers through emails, video, and phone calls.
- Conduct regular check-ins, collect customer insights, and address issues.
- Lead new customer onboarding.
- Drive high product adoption and customer engagement.
- Foster long-term relationships with the key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Ensure that customers get the most out of Precoro solutions.
- Hit retention and customer satisfaction targets.
- Collect feedback and turn it into actionable insights for our product team.
- Build relationships with the team and clients based on trust and transparency.
- Contribute to internal knowledge exchange and process improvement.
- Develop and maintain an expert-level understanding of the Precoro product.
What We Look For (Requirements)
- 2+ years of experience in a similar customer facing role in the B2B industry.
- General understanding of business processes.
- Ability to empathize with customer needs and find tailored solutions.
- High level of responsibility as we work with finance related topics.
- Natural inclinatione to build relationships and a drive to collaborate.
- Ability to nurture effective cross-functional interactions.
- Organizational skills to connect and work with various stakeholders.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Ability to research, analyze, and structure information.
- Great leadership skills.
- Preferred: Previous experience within a product company.
- Basic understanding of finance processes.
- Education related to economics, finance, management, or similar.
- Project management experience.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with companies in various industries around the world.
- Trust-based management style and ownership culture.
- Open, honest, reliable, and friendly team members.
- Offices in Kyiv and Warsaw.
- Remote, hybrid, or on-site — you choose.
- Coverage of relocation costs.
- Flexible paid time -off policy.
- Competitive compensation based on your qualifications.
- Compensation for additional training.
- Coverage of coworking fees.
- Medical insurance (after 6 months of cooperation).
The interview process consists of:
- Intro call with our recruiter.
- Interview with the hiring manager.
- Test assignment (optional, only if needed).