Precoro is a Ukrainian product-based company that empowers businesses to leverage their procurement and spending operations. We help customers from more than 80 countries (More than 80 countries in Europe and Asia) to transform their purchasing experience by replacing Excel spreadsheets, paperwork, and manual processes. We work with thousands of clients, and some of the well-known brands are Taxfix, Gorillas, and Synevo.
We’re looking for a curious and dynamic Junior Customer Success Manager who will help our customers start using Precoro smoothly. Our ideal candidate has good organizational skills, cares about clients, prefers long-term solutions, and believes that giving the best support to customers is the key to success.
What You’ll Do (Responsibilities)
- Manage accounts from the point of sale to product adoption.
- Educate new customers about the product and services.
- Support customers through emails, video calls, and sometimes phone calls.
- Conduct kickoff meetings and gather requirements.
- Help customers with initial product setup as well as the changes after implementation.
- Foster long-term relationships with the key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Collaborate with sales and QA teams to ensure seamless onboarding.
- Translate customer feedback into clear and executable product requirements.
- Work in cooperation with Customer Success Managers to ensure high adoption.
- Collect data and monitor metrics to improve current processes.
- Develop and maintain an expert-level understanding of the Precoro product.
What We Look For (Requirements)
- Can-do attitude, optimistic outlook, and drive to work efficiently.
- High level of responsibility as we work with finance related topics.
- Natural inclination to build relationships and a drive to collaborate.
- Ability to nurture effective cross-functional interactions.
- High level of empathy and understanding, especially when it comes to customer issues.
- Curiosity with willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Organizational skills to connect and work with various stakeholders.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- English — С1 or higher.
- Ability to research, analyze, and structure information.
- Hands-on experience with Excel or Google Sheets to work with metrics and data.
- Enthusiasm about tech and the ability to solve basic issues related to apps and PCs.
- Previous experience with supporting customers from the UK, US, and Europe.
- Basic understanding of business and finance processes.
- Education related to economics, finance, management, or similar.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with international companies from various industries.
- Trust-based management style and ownership culture.
- Open, honest, reliable, and friendly team members.
- Offices in Kyiv and Warsaw.
- Remote, hybrid, or on-site — you choose.
- Flexible paid time off policy.
- Competitive compensation based on your qualifications.
- Compensation for additional training.
- Coverage of coworking fees.
- Medical insurance (after 6 months of cooperation).
The interview process consists of:
- Intro call with our recruiter.
- Interview with the hiring manager.
- Test assignment.