We’re looking for someone who thinks objectively and rationally, with the ability to prioritize and focus on key initiatives driving results. Can analyze, implement, and improve the product based on user’s feedback but has a strong sense when you need to say ’No.’ Can think and make decisions under pressure.
- Be a critical, responsible, stress-resistant person;
- Ability to gather, analyze problems and requests, and give the output in the technical requirements;
- Ability to argue your opinion;
- Experience in describing development tasks with decomposition;
- Talent to explain complex tasks simple;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- 1-2+ years of experience in project management/product management/team management/communication with clients.
- Deep understanding of SDLC and Project management;
- Manual testing;
- Understand HTML, CSS;
- Ability to use SQL;
- Know the principles of Lean product, MVP;
- Experience in writing requirements, researching, and task management;
- Good math, basic economic background, and procurement processes.
Responsibilities on a strategic level:
- Know the market, the product, and the competition extremely well;
- Operate from a strong basis of knowledge and confidence;
- Takes full responsibility and measure yourself in terms of the success of the product;
- Know the context going in (the company, our revenue, competition, etc.), and take responsibility for devising and executing a winning plan (no excuses);
- Communicate crisply to engineering in writing as well as verbally;
- Anticipate the serious product flaws and build real solutions;
- Focus the team on revenue and customers;
- Decompose problems;
- Value discipline.
Responsibilities on the operational level:
- Write technical requirements and help docs;
- Manage sprints;
- Resolve requests from the team and clients;
- Track product analytics;
- Work closely with the engineering team to create features that enhance the product;
Our main goal is to gather the best and most ambitious guys for our team. So we offer that opportunities for you:
— Opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and open-minded team, passionate about customers’ goals;
— Competitive salary and benefits;
— Flexible vacation/time-off policy;
— Ability to grow in different directions;
— Other fun perks like continuous learning reimbursements, office snacks & team trips;
— Commitment to our values.
Precoro is one of the most successful B2B saas companies with an office in Ukraine, we have clients from more than 70 countries, growing really fast, and really love our teammates. We are still small so you can see your input each day, send us your CV and we will answer all your questions.
We are nominated Top-10 employer of the year 2021 by MC.today and Work.ua