We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive the entire cycle of feature development from concept to design, release, testing, and support. Our product is complex due to the number of workflows covered, and the stakeholders involved in procurement. Our ideal candidate cares about customers, has systemic thinking, and is able to translate ambiguity into specific product requirements.
What You’ll Do (Responsibilities)
- Understand and represent user needs;
- Own development of several critical features and integrations;
- Conduct market and competitor research to set product vision;
- Create and maintain a product roadmap and a release plan;
- Prioritize product features and capabilities;
- Align stakeholders across the company to deliver a stellar product;
- Oversee product testing to ensure our releases are of high quality;
- Create and maintain documentation.
What We Look For (Requirements)
- Proven product management experience with a successful product;
- Unit economics, SaaS metrics, and business fundamentals understanding;
- Strong ability to take ownership and deliver MVPs;
- Critical thinking and evidence-based decision-making;
- Ability to lead through uncertainty and draw executable product plans;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Good understanding of SDLC, UI/UX best practices, and web development basics;
- Experience with task management tools like Asana, Jira, or any similar;
- Long-term mindset: care about customer satisfaction, product quality, business results, and relationships in the team.
- Completed product management courses;
- Hands-on experience using SQL;
- Any programming language knowledge;
- Understanding of accounting, procurement, and any related fields.
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to build a product used by thousands of customers around the world;
- Trust-based management style and ownership culture;
- Open, honest, reliable, and friendly team members;
- Offices in Kyiv and Warsaw;
- Relocation costs coverage;
- Flexible paid time-off policy;
- Competitive compensation based on your qualifications;
- Training costs compensation;
- Coworking coverage;
- Medical insurance (in 6 months of cooperation).
The interview process consists of:
- Intro call with our recruiter;
- Interview with the hiring manager;
- Test assignment (optional, only if needed).