Our UX/UI team in Presiceq is looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer that will create with us usable and beautiful systems and applications for our clients.
We specialize in creating complex enterprise systems to variety of clients, most of them are biased in the USA.
• 3+ years of proven experience in web and mobile design (both iOS and Android)
• Expert in variety of graphical tools — Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, Sketch and more.
• Experience in Enterprise systems
• Fluent in written and spoken English for regular communication with colleagues
• Strong sense of typography, layout, color and composition
• Can work independently but also as a team player, with excellent communication skills and the ability to explain your designs
Dear candidates, take your attention that portfolio in your CV is a must.
• HTML + CSS skills
• Axure \ Invision \ other prototyping tool
• Experience in design for print
• UX experience
• Career development
• Flexible working schedule
• An unforgettable corporate events
• Corporate English lessons
• Modern cozy office with fresh renovation in the Kyiv city center (near Palats Ukraina metro station)
• High salary (based on experience)
• Be responsible for the visual side of our systems, website and applications — from visual concept to detailed design, style guides and UI review
• Translate UX wireframes and requirements into graphic inputs
• Suggest ideas and solutions to support and improve user processes
• Optimize designs according to user’s feedback, market research, and up to date design trends
• Collaborate with UX designers, product managers and engineers in order to create the best and most usable outcome for our users
• Assist in developing presentations materials for PreciseQ and our clients
Our projects have been developed using .NET framework + AngularJS and Angular 4 as a FrontEnd technology and MS SQL as a DB.
Projects are in Real Estate and Healthcare domains.