Pragmatic Play Company, a world leader in providing solutions for game industry welcomes talented professionals to join our challenging and dynamic project as a DevOps Engineer.
The team deals with infrastructure provisioning automation, configuration management, tool administration, production system support, application environment maintenance, observability, release management automation, and internal tool development for efficient handling of the aforementioned activities. You will be actively involved in all aspects of the team activities.
• Design and implement complex infrastructure projects using IaC and best practices
• Build and improve automation pipelines for software development lifecycle
• Participate in systems performance tuning, work on platform high availability
• Continuously work on monitoring and observability tools
• Tightly collaborate with application software engineers to improve platform health, performance, and security standards, assist in architecture planning
• Incident mitigation, evasion and postmortem investigation, in-depth technical assistance for the customer support team.
• Linux administration and troubleshooting experience
• Production experience with AWS or other cloud but wish to learn AWS quickly
• Strong experience with configuration management automation and IaC (preferably ansible, terraform)
• CI/CD stacks management experience, Jenkins, GitalbCI, others
• Solid understanding of shell/Python or other
• Experience with containers management
• Experience with containers orchestration (Kubernetes/Nomad/other)
• Experience with metrics and logging solutions: ELK, Prometheus, etc.
Would be a plus:
• Familiarity with distributed *SQL and non-SQL databases
• Experience working and configuring Nginx, Kafka, CDN, DDoS protection
• Proven experience in leading projects from design to production
• English — intermediate , we are working in close collaboration with teams across the world
• Being a part of a successful international team focused on excellence in product development
• Opportunity to work whether in an office or remote
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Individual health insurance coverage
• Gym membership
• Referral program for employees