ARRISE powers Pragmatic Play, a leading supplier of player-favourite content to the iGaming industry.
We are a software development and services company delivering end-to-end digital solutions. Headquartered in Gibraltar with offices around the world, including Malta, Romania, India, Canada and Bulgaria, we are a global team of over 4,000 talented individuals with decades of experience across multiple industries and professions. Together, we form a cross-functional powerhouse that is driven to deliver.
This role is with the ARRISE group powering Pragmatic Play.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the gathering and detail describing features’ requirements, creating requirements documentation and communication with development teams and other departments regarding new features and product changes. The Business Analyst job also includes ensuring that each feature has complete and clear description which fully reflects the vision of business and the product strategy.
The Business Analyst is expected to:
- Collect and analyze requirements and write clear and detailed specifications, flow, wireframes.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, product managers and development team to ensure the software product meets the business needs.
- Manage incoming feature requests, describe the functionality and work with the team on clarifications.
- Work with all relevant cross-functional teams (Development, Integrations, Promotions, etc.) to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation and delivery.
- Find opportunities for initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Participate in ongoing maintenance and improvement of product features.
- Work with existing documentation, create a description of already implemented solutions, and keep documentation up to date.
Successful candidates should correspond to the following required competencies:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in IT.
- Experience in creating specifications, MRDs or other technical documentation is a must.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (in English).
- Upper Intermediate level of English or higher.
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking.
- Basic knowledge of web technologies and development life cycle.
- Experience in a job in the Gaming market will be a big plus.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to multitask in a multicultural, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Health insurance.
- Free English language training.
- Gym compensation.
- Competitive salary level.